Little England Farm has been part of American history, dating back to 1651. Built by Captain John Perrin in 1716, this beautiful house sits on 58 acres and runs across the banks of the York River and Sarah Creek. This home is now proudly owned by Steve and Karen Barrs, and their family. It is now an important part of their family history.
Coastal Virginia Magazine featured us in their April 2016 edition! See the beautiful photos they captured of the house, as well as learn a little more about the place.